But recently I have seen some people use these groups for spamming. People with fake profile post spam links, abusing special community phishing links, and pornography links etc.. and most of Facebook users don’t know how to deal with this post, as a result they start commenting embarrassing and abusing things. Today, I am about to show how to stop or remove these offensive post and comments and get rid off fake profile by reporting it to admin of that group or making report to Facebook as well.
It may take few minutes to some days to review but generally Facebook review your report within 24 hours (on my experience). You can see what action has been taken on your report on Support Dashboard listed in Settings.
How to report inappropriate Post ?
- Drag your mouse at the top right corner of the post, there you will see a down arrow click it, from drop down menu select how you want to report.
- Follow the directions to report.
From the pop window choose the matter with post then continue
According to chosen possibility there may be another list, to point the exact problem then continue and submit ti Facebook for review.
How to Report Fake Profile or if your Friend Profile Hacked?
- Go to the profile
- Click on the cover photo and choose report
- Follow the on-screen directions to report.
How to Report offensive Comments?
- Click on cross button (x) and select Report
- From pop up window follow the on-screen directions to file a report.
By these method you can Report any offensive or spam post, comment, page, group, profile. Below there few helpful links on safety:
Reporting a Hacked Facebook account
For more info. how Facebook Reporting works see below image (click to enlarge)
So report and build your and your friends Facebook atmosphere safe from spam and violence.
Don’t forget to share with your friends.